Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Patties Creations

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for a new challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, and we have a really simple sketch for you to play with this week:


This week we are sponsored by Patti's Creations:

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.


Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed. 
Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief

And here is my creation:


You might notice that I have got the sketch slightly wrong in that I have got the image shape slightly wrong, but never mind, the idea is still there and it is noticeably the sketch.

I coloured the image with distress inks and cut it to size.  I then layered the image onto some kraft card.

I then layered some papers from my stash onto red card, and wrapped all of this with some sticky-back lace, which I had coloured red.

To finish the card, I stamped an LOTV postmark sentiment in red, and punched it to a circle.  I also added three red hearts in the bottom right-hand corner, which I 'borrowed' from the nieces' craft stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Pinspirational Challenges - photo inspiration
Stamp & Create - love is in the air
The Pink Elephant - valentines day
Paper Make-up - hearts

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

14 comments:

  1. Very sweet Valentine card. Just right for the challenge. Thank you for joining us this week at (pin)spirational. Wynn DT xc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post on the blog this morning Holly. I love that bear image. REALLY cute! Hope your week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love teddy bears and yours is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly thanks for the posting this week, cute card with that Teddy image perfect for Valentines Day. Pretty papers and heart embellishments. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Holly!! Love that sweet Teddy Bear - love your papers too!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, this is one precious card Holly!! Love your papers, they're perfect for the "love you" theme.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the coloring and your papers. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image and paper layout. Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week! Good luck!!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Thank you for joining our Color Challenge over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute!!! The bear is so sweet and your card is lovely!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soo sweet Holly. I love how you colored up your image. Cute papers too.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget