Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Digistamp Boutique

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for a new sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, and this week we are sponsored by regular sponsor, and one of my faves, Digistamp Boutique:



All images/designs are created and copyright owned bySally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

What do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this I here you ask?  Simple, all you have to do is create a card using this amazing sketch by Sally:


Which is exactly what I did, after turning it on its side.

I coloured by digi using promarkers and spectrum noirs and die-cut into an oval.

I then die-cut a scalloped oval from some LOTV Cake and Candles paper, which is where the rest of the papers came from too.


I wrapped some bakers twine around a scrap of red card and attached this to the left side.

To finish, I added three red gems to the top right hand corner of the card, layered everything onto some red card and then onto a white blank.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting and Good Luck!

Holly
xx



11 comments:

  1. ooooooh sooo cute and adorable!! i love your image!! and the colors you've used are a perfect match, bold and sweet! a very refreshing card
    ♥Thank you so much for sharing on Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog♥
    Shuly DT
    (。◕‿◕。)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. What a perfect little boy card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute card, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sure is sweet Holly!!! Love your image! Having two boys of my own I am always drawn to these cute little guys. Great papers too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly such a sweet card, great colours this is the perfect little masculine card, I know I have two sons and always making boys cards. Take care wishing you a great week.
    Big Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable image! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun bright happy card, love the sketch turned like you did. Super card this week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute and happy card you created! Your paper is cheerful and love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly, what an amazing boy card. I love everything about your bright fun colors and papers. Great job!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute!! Adorable image and I just love your bright colors!! Really fun!!
    Blessings to you Holly!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable creation, love this sweet image and your layout is awesome - great boy papers too:) Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget