Sunday, 2 March 2014

CAS Banners

Sooo, today I would like to share with you a card I have made, after being inspired by one of the LOTV DT members:


I thought this was a great way to use up some of the last remaining coloured card blanks I have.  

To make the card. I cut loads of little banners from some scraps of paper, all from the same paper pack, so I knew they would coordinate.  I cut these to difference lengths and then glued them to a piece of craft card in a line.

I covered the top of the line with some green velvet ribbon and tied a knot to add a bit of interest.

I then stamped a blank LOTV tag onto some kraft card and stamped a 'happy birthday sentiment' in  the middle of this.

I then attached the whole panel to a purple card blank.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


I also made a boy version:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


12 comments:

  1. Nice banner-ed look! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Make It Simple"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers 'art deco' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards! I love the little banners, what a great way of using up scraps of paper! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Crafting Cafe for our CAS challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! thank you for joining us this week at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ribbon banners always make a card feel like a party! Thanks for playing in Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #90: Show Me the Green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your CAS banner card! Thanks for joining us for the Seize The Birthday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspired by Jen, by any chance? :-)
    This is a great take on her design. Love the papers you've used!
    Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our March Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely CAS card. This would be a perfect way to use up some pretty scraps. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for our "Show Us The Green" challenge. Our newest challenge starts tomorrow and I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, lovely way to use up scraps! Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget