Monday, 3 March 2014

Challenges 4 Everybody - Bugaboo

Sooooo, yesterday saw a new Anything Goes challenge launched over at Challenges 4 Everybody and this fortnight we are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps and here is my DT card:


I made this using the sketch over at Sweet Sketch Sunday, rotating it (and then getting it wrong!).

I coloured my image using promarkers and I took the colours from the very busy paper I found in my stash.  The turquoise paper making the 'sash' along the diagonal was also from my stash.

After colouring the image, I also edged it with an orangey-coloured promarker.

Other than the paper, I kept this card very simple and only added the three orange square gems in the top right hand corner of the image to keep with the sketch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


12 comments:

  1. beautiful card. so nice it match really all together.
    I like the background paper too.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dancing cups!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a delight and just perfect for our Spring theme.

    Thanks you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright fun card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and the card sings spring! I think I will go get a cup of coffee right now LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafts Galore Encore!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coffee cups - but of course I'm a big fan of Bugaboo. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely up lifting card, thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have created such a beautiful creation, perfect for our color challenge at Pile It On. Thank you for joining us and please come back for our new 'easter' challenge.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card.....Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cheery design, Holly and the backing paper matches perfectly.

    Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers, but as you used a digital image I am unable to consider your card for our Top 3. Would love to see you again next time with your stamps.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget