Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Dilly Beans

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for a new challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

This week we are sponsored by Dilly Beans:


and as it is the last Wednesday of the month, you can use any of the previous SSW2 sketches, but we have a twist - this week we have a theme of mermaids and fairies.

Here is my offering, using the sketch from two weeks ago:



I coloured my image using a mix of promarkers and spectrum noirs.  I chose to go with spring fresh colours.

The papers are from my stash - I decided to use up some scraps for this one, the yellow ribbon for the banners was kindly donated by my Auntie Jacky and the blue ribbon was provided by Crafty Poodles.

To finish, the gems were also from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Crafting From The Heart - Spots and Stripes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Hobbycutz - Girly But No Pink
Glitter & Sparkle - Use Some Blue
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


12 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Thanks for playing at glitter n sparkle. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this pretty card isn't funny how so many of us used that same sketch which I love as well!!! I love your pretty spring colours so bright and cheery.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
    Hugs form Africa!
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happy bright colors, and love all the dots. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just laughing that so many of us used this sketch!! Who knew it was going to be so popular! Gotta say, I like "our" image in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet, sweet! Lovin' the papers you used as well as the ribbon banners. So fun.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart - good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - so fresh and spring themed! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle...Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such ar cute fairy. I love this sketch. Super cute!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the slightly where I am look about the image lol and love the ribbon banners --thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the yellow and blue, one of my favorite combinations!! So very sweet!!
    Blessings to you Holly!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget