Thursday, 3 April 2014

Elegant Ivory

Sooo, today I would like to share with you the main reason I have been a little bit absent of late - an order of 70 wedding invitations:


The design is based on the card I made a few weeks ago, which can be found here, but the customer wanted to match her wedding theme of silver and ivory.

I used some ivory pearlescent card from Crafters Companion for the border.  The sentiment is a stamp from my stash and some stardust (I think) Brilliance Archival ink, which has a lovely shimmery finish.

The ribbon is club green double sided ivory satin, and the customer provided the buckles herself, but I have decided that I like them so much that I am adding them as an option to my Etsy shop listing, which can be found here.

Although time consuming, I really enjoyed making these, and I think they are just so elegant and pretty.  I can't wait for my next order to come in.

Happy Crafting!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget