Saturday, 26 April 2014

Girl

Sooooo, I think that this should be my last baby girl card for a while, I certainly don't have any more to share with you at this moment.  Last year it seemed to be all boys and this year it seems to be all girls.


I made this card using my favourite Digistamp boutique image, Bathtime Bobbi, which is usually my go-to image for baby cards, because it is just so cute.  I coloured the image using promarkers and then cut it to a square.

My papers are from the LOTV bear necessities paper pad, layered onto some ivory pearlescent card and some craft gauze, which I love - it always adds some interest to a card and gives it a shabby chic look.  In the case of baby cards, I think it adds some softness.

I added a tiny pink gems in each corner of the image.

To finish the card, I die-cut 'Girl' from a scrap of pink spotty paper and added this to the bottom of the card.  I also made a little now from some pink baker's twine and attached this to the bottom too.

To finish, I added three buttons to the bottom corners.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx








11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Pretty Pastels challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image for this cute baby card. Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous baby card Holly. Love that cute and cuddly image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week..

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. . this is so adorable. Love the cute image and your beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Love that image.. those buttons are fantastic!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute card :)Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Bobbi Bear and your design is gorgeous. I love the papers and beautiful soft colours.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty card thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a sweetheart gentle card.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Adriana DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget