Thursday, 10 April 2014

It's A Kind Of Magic

Soooo, I had a little cardmaking session on Friday night, and this is one of the cards I made:


I love this LOTV image and must get the stamp (very Harry Potter).  I used a mini masterpiece, which are no longer available on the LOTV website, but I do believe some are still available on their Ebay outlet shop.

I think I used an old LOTV sketch from their Ideas to Inspire blog, but I can't actually remember - I've slept a few times since then and my memory is rubbish at the best of times.

I also used some of the papers from the LOTV Cakes and Candles paper pack and mounted the whole thing onto some black card to act as a border.

To finish, I used a 'party' peel off from my stash with a star peel off in each corner and three blue gems on the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

p.s. husband update - he got t put in pot on Tuesday and then the hospital phoned again Tuesday night to day that he needed to have surgery, which he had yesterday.  He now has a pin in it and will be in pot for at least four weeks, which means I have to do all the washing up, which I am not happy about.






9 comments:

  1. What a lovely project, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the image and the background you created! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes for Kids Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Beautiful image. Love all the different papers.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, one of my favourite images. Must dig it out!

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Thank you for sharing your project and joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! It's cheerful and your coloring is brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image and super sweet. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs month long Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable card Holly, love the bold colours.
    Thanks for joining our '10th Birthday' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget