Sooo, a quick review for you today (sorry Game of Thrones seemed more pressing last night than writing a review, so I decided to make it quick).
This is the latest issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft, which I believe hit the shops last week with a free embossing folder and stamp set,, featuring a cute bear on the stamp and daisies on the embossing folder. I love both of these, but as I haven't spent much time making cards (which I intend at least to remedy) I haven't had chance to try them out.
As always, the first project in the magazine is ideas for using your freebie. This time around, they are all cards, but I really like some of the ideas and may be casing them. I think that the stamp is also the perfect size for making tags.
Other projects this issue include:
- shop front cards
- 10 ideas with bare basics
- die-cut flower display
- 6 ways with one stamp
- ideas with Graphic 45's Couture Collection
- Parisian-style creations
- quilled peacock card
- ribbon effect cards from Leoni Pujol
- wedding stationary using the new LOTV wedding stamps
- decoupage gifts, including coat hangers, trinket bowls and scented drawer sachets
- shading in greyscale
- upcycled cupcake cases
Giveaways this issue include:
- £1000 of Crafter's Companion goodies
- Stampin' Up! goodies
- goodies from The Printable Craft Shop
- Docrafts natural goodies
- Craft Asylum goodies
- Woodware goodies
The next issue is out on 15th May and comes with some free vintage sewing charms.