Tuesday, 27 May 2014

18

Sooo, this card is along the same lines as my last card.  I actually made this one first, and I think I prefer it, but that might be simply because I prefer the colour combo:


This one is made using papers from the Perfect Pair LOTV pad.

Again, the numbers and stars are hand-drawn, faux stitching is added and they are attached with sticky fixers.  Faux stitching is also added to the edge of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


5 comments:

  1. lovely card, like those big numbers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the pink & green together. Thanks for joining us this week for our "CAS Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, love the cas look, thank you for joining us at cfth, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and perfect for our inspiration challenge at crafty sentiments hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, I love all the faux stitching you have added, it looks great! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget