Tuesday, 27 May 2014

21

Sooo, today I have had a day of sewing.  I've been making my eldest niece some shorts.  They aren't finished yet (I need to go get some buttons tomorrow before I can finish them off), but I will share them with you when they are (hopefully tomorrow).  In the meantime I would like to share with you a couple of my slightly insomniac cards from last night - I didn't stay up too late, but I did stay up later than normal, but I had the idea in my head for these cards, so I wanted to get them done.

This is my first:


I don't know where the idea came from, but I had it in my head all day yesterday.

I made this card using up some scraps of paper from the LOTV cakes and candles pad.

I hand drew the numbers and the stars, cut them out and then added faux stitching to the edges.

I then attached these to a large 8x8 inch card using sticky fixers for dimension.  I also added faux stitching around the edge of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

9 comments:

  1. What a great CAS birthday card! Love the paper choices! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede's CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your faux stitching, and so festive! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Corrosive Challenge and good luck!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week for our "CAS Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice numbered birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love the handmade numbers and stars. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge. Hope you join us again soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining Crafting from the Heart. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely...can't believe you hand drew the numbers and stars...wow. Thanks for joining us for our Celebration Blog Hop event.

    Lynn, Fitztown DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great MAN card!! Great paper you have used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget