Sunday, 18 May 2014

Celebrate A Christening

Soooooo, tonight I would like to share with you a card I made a while ago, but just hadn't blogged about.

This was an order from the step-mother (non-wicked) for a Christening she was attending.

I made this card using an LOTV stamp, which I coloured using promarkers.  I then cut the image out to a rectangle, layered it onto some gauze, which I think gives it a lovely shabby chic edge, and then layered that onto some DP from the LOTV bear necessities paper pad.

I added a little white bow and two tags, stamped in silver using the LOTV every day sentiment tag stamps.  I also used a blank tag from the Christmas sentiment stamp tag and wrote 'Oliver' in silver gel pen.  I then added little blue gems to the remaining three corners of the image panel.

I attached this panel to the right hand side of the card.

I then pleated some ivory ribbon along the left-hand edge and add a little bow at the bottom made from two shades of blue ribbon.

To finish the card, I added blue gems in each corner.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, Holly, and great work on the ribbon! Thanks so much for joining in on the “Use a Ribbon” challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this time and good luck in the draws. I hope we see you again for the next challenge.
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us a tPaper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gorgeous ribbon and sweet image!! Thank you for joining us at Pile It On!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and tag, thank for joining us and sharing your work with us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! LOVE how you have used that ribbon!! Wow!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! So soft and pretty! Love the elegance of this.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very classic card, Great job! I would love for you to check out my blog. Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget