Monday, 19 May 2014

Dancing Star

Soooo, after approximately three hours sleep and spending half that time wondering if I can demand redundancy by combat and if Oberon would be my champion (sorry - I am a Game of Thrones geek), I decided to get up as sleep wasn't going to return, and share the card I made at about 1o'clock this morning:


This is a card made using an LOTV die-cut, which are no longer available on the website, but I think are still available in the Ebay outlet store.  I have nearly used up my stash so might have to see if I can get some more, or buy all the stamps (but that would be expensive).

Anyway, I followed the sketch over at Love to Create, because it doesn't matter how awake you are, at 1am, you need a bit of help with the designing.

The papers are from my stash and I have absolutely no idea where they came from originally, and I disguised the seam with some green raffia which was a magazine freebie recently.  I was going to go all purple, but I love the combination of mint and purple.

I added a peel-off sentiment and some flowers as per the sketch.  I then added some purple and silver stars with the flowers to tie-in with the image and little stars in the other corners of the image.

Finally, I added three mint pearls to the top right-hand corner of the card and stickles to the skirt and stars on the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card.
    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Holly. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Purple Passion challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Can't beat a LotV fairy!

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and I love your colors! Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget