Sunday, 18 May 2014

Flutterby Birthday

Soooo, today I would like to share with you a quick card I made this morning before I ventured out to the sunshine.

To make this card, I used the freebie LOTV papers and sentiment stamp which comes with this month's Simply Cardmaking & Papercraft.

I chose two designs of paper - a purple one and a floral one and die-cut four butterflies from each.  I inked the edges of each with some brushed corduroy distress ink.

I then stamped the sentiment in the centre of a hammered card blank in black.  I coloured in the flowers and arranged the butterflies around the sentiment.

Finally, I added a purple raffia bow just underneath the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



This card sold the minute I put it up on facebook, so I have decided to put it up for sale in my Etsy shop.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

10 comments:

  1. A pretty card - love the butterflies. What a great freebie! Thanks for sharing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox for our current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Looks lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, beautiful butterflies.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how each butterfly is a slightly different shade! So glad you joined us over at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!

    Thanx for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so PRETTY! Love those butterflies!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and I think the butterflies are great. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Punches/Dies." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! The butterflies look like they are going to fly right off the card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget