Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Sooo, today is my Grandma's birthday, and I would like to share with you the present I have made for her.

Grandma is a fan of butterflies, in fact her house had butterfly decorations everywhere before butterflies were fashionable, so her present just had to be butterflies, and this is what I made her:


Sorry that that pictures aren't brilliant - I'm still using my phone camera.

To make this present, I bought a 6x6inch box frame from Wilkos.  I lined this with silver holographic card, upon which I then layered some white hammered card.

I die cut three different styles of butterfly in three different papers from an LOTV paper pad.  I then arranged these so that on each vertical and diagonal, each shape and colour were different.

Simple really.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget