Friday, 23 May 2014

James Laptop

Sooo, this is another of my insomnia creations.  I think I'm slowly beating the insomnia.  I'm now falling asleep OK at a reasonable, but my sleep is very fitful, so it's not exactly good quality and I am not getting much in total, but I think this is an improvement on not being able to sleep at all.  It does, however, mean that I am not creating as much as I was, and I fall asleep before blogging, but I thought I would get a quick spot of blogging done while I wait for hubby to come back from the shops with my chocolate.


Anyway, enough of my rambling.  

This card is made using a LOTV art pad image, cut to a square, which I then layered onto some red card.

The papers are from the LOTV cakes and candles paper pad, also layered onto red card.

I also added some blue baker's twine from my stash and a large blue button.

Finally, I added two smaller buttons in the top right-hand corner of the card.

I think this would be a good card for a boy/man birthday or even father's days, which will be upon us soon here in the UK.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx



12 comments:

  1. Great little card! I love the image & the papers!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bear!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightfully sweet card! The colors are amazing and I love your design. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    delightfulsketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your choice of patterned paper. I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting Café. Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw this is adorable, ove the image....thanks for using our colour challenge at CRAFT as inspiration X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a fun card. Great design! Thank you so much for playing along with Delightful Challenges! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great fun card. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for the designer challenge over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so sweet!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holly ~ What a CUTE card! The bear image is adorbs!! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge! I hope your insomnia ends soon too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget