Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Jockey

Soooo, this is another card I made tonight.


The image on this card is from the new LOTV Here Comes Annabel art pad.  I don't remember seeing this image as a stamp, but I imagine it will follow shortly.

The papers are all from the LOTV Perfect Pair paper pad.

The sketch for this card comes from Sketch n Stash.  I've used lots of new stash on this card. as well as a couple of older bits

I cut the image to a smaller rectangle and tried to distress the edges using scissors.  I wasn't too successful but the idea was there.  I think I might have to invest in a distress tool.  I added faux stitching in green around the edge of the image.

The green ribbon is from my stash and the pink is actually a scrap of bias binding that would never be long enough to use on any sewing projects.

the green flower is a self-adhesive foam flower which I have had in my stash since forever.

To finish the card, I stamped an LOTV sentiment tag, added a green string bow and pink gems to the corners of the image panel.

I have a couple of people I could give this card to, but for the time being it can go in the for sale box at work.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
ss

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card hun. The image is super cute.
    Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the DP you have used with it!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Holly - such a lovely image and fab colours! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, hope to see you again soon! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, such a sweet image, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love the color combination.Your image is beautifully colored. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being an avid hose lover, this image is fabby :) Great card with such a cute little tag. Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win at Fussy and Fancy "Inspirational Photo" Holly!! Such a beautifully created card!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget