Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Time To Go Fishing

Soooo, today I would like to share a quick card with you.


This could be either a birthday or a father's day card.  I decided to keep it pretty neutral.

I also decided to keep it pretty CAS.  I simply layered an LOTV mini masterpiece onto some kraft card and added some faux stitching with a brown fine liner pen.  I also added some faux stitching to the card, which is a white hammered blank.

To finish I added two LOTV sentiment tags and some twine.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card and great use of white space. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, this is lovely. I adore the image and the LOTV stamps have great quality to them. You've colored this perfectly and by adding so little around the image, it makes the image stand right out. Lovely dry embossing on this card, too. I really like this and am saving it to my desktop. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week and good luck! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, just perfect for our 'One for the boys' challenge at Ruby's Rainbow. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant - beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS
    Hugs
    Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget