Thursday, 5 June 2014

Alfie's Christening

Sooo, another quick share tonight.  This is another quick card I made for my colleague, as the christening she is attending is a double christening, and this one is for the little boy who is being christened.


I made this card by stamping an LOTV image with London Fog memento ink and colouring with promarkers. 

I then die-cut the image to an oval and inked the edge with distress ink.   I also added stamped letters to spell out 'Alfie' using London Fog memento ink.

I then layered this onto a die-cut gingham scalloped oval and craft gauze.

I then covered a 6x6 card with some blue patterned paper I found in my stash (gutted I only had one sheet of this - I love it).  I added a strip of ivory pearlescent card and wrapped this with some pale blue satin ribbon.

To finish, I added a silver 'christening' peel off and silver peel-off crosses in each corner.

I hope my colleague likes the card - I think it is sooo cute!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx





17 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and precious card. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love your background papers especially! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise
    Delightful Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image and I love the use of the gauze for added texture! Thanks for joining Creative Knockout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 14: stamped image, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! Love the colors here. Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card!! Thanks for joining us for the MCT Designer Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love the effect of the gauze thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, Holly! I love the soft colouring, it looks gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley June Challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightfully sweet card! The colors are amazing and I love your design. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    delightfulsketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for our challenge!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute card. Papers are pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card!! Great job!! Thanks for joining us for the MCT Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at My Creative Time for the Masculine Designer Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a SWEET card, BEAUTIFUL job!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget