Friday, 18 July 2014

Summer Wedding

Soooo, this is one of the last cards I made before I had to pack up my craft room and put aside my crafting for a while - still no date, so still no end in sight and still no return of my sanity (it is really being tested without being able to escape to craft).  I'm also struggling with this blogging, as I have no internet access at my mother's and work's is dodgy at best.


Anyway, I made this for a member of my family to give to my cousin, who got married a couple of weeks ago.

I already, randomly, had the image coloured up (in Promarkers) and I thought that my LOTV perfect pair papers would make a lovely wedding card, especially these ones as they look as though they have little hearts for flowers.

I don't think I followed a sketch, but I can't really remember.

I stamped with pink distrss ink a little flourish in oppposite corners, stamped a sentiment onto the image panel and then added some little paper roses to finish the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


I have a few more cards to share with you, but will do so slowly due to lack of internet access and I don't know when I will have a craft room to get creating again.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx







1 comment:

  1. Fab project , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget