Monday, 6 October 2014

Craft Clear Out

Soooo, just a quick post today to say that I have been very busy at the weekend having a craft clear out and listed loads on ebay.  It's a work in progress and I will be listing some more bits and pieces as the week goes on, but I think I have the bulk of it on there now.

There's craft supplies, end of season stock, and even some clothes that I don't wear.

Xmas and my birthday are coming up, so I have to make room for all the new goodies I hope to get, don't I.

Grab yourself a bargain.  Just click on the link below and it should take you to all the goodies.


Also, have a look in the Etsy shop where I am selling off some petticoats for £10 each (plus P&P), which I already have made up and are just taking up too much room.  I'll be adding some more over the weekend (I just need to take some better photos).

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget