Monday, 13 October 2014

Dancing With The Stars

Sooo, another quick post to share with you another card I made at the weekend.  



This is an order from a friend for her daughter, whose 3rd birthday is coming up soon, and she luuurves dancing, so that way my brief - something dancy.

I decided that I'm bored of pink girl cards, so went for blue instead, but I still wanted it to be girly.

So, I used an LOTV mini masterpiece, which I edged with blue chalk ink, which I got from a new subscription box I was sent to try out, and which I will tell you more about later. The backing paper is from the same box.

I added some gingham ribbon from my stash, and then covered that with some lace (also from my stash), which means that you can't actually see the ribbon on the photos unfortunately.

I added a doily heart behind the image and die-cut 'daughter' from a scrap of pearlescent blue card which was in my stash.

I then found the blue metal stars in my stash (no ideas where they came from and how I've not managed to use them before now).

To finish, I added some blue gems and a sparkly blue 3.

I hope my friend, and her daughter, like the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey Holly, long time no see! What a lovely card, and you're right, blue isn't just for boys, I love it and I love how you've done this card. The image is so cute! Hopefully see you around, this is the link to my new blog: http://ameliascreativejourney.blogspot.co.uk/
    See you again soon.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, sweet image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, Holly! So sweet!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget