Monday, 13 October 2014

Leaning On The Gate Post

Sooo, (hopefully) a few posts tonight to share my weekend makes with you, and first up is this little chap.


I made this card using a LOTV topper, cut to a square.  I inked the edges with cocoa memento ink.

I followed the sketch over at Sweet Sketch Sunday for my layout.

The papers are all LOTV Country Gent pad and the sentiment is from my stash, inked with cocoa memento.

I punched some circles from scraps of the paper I used to create the bands and added a button from my stash as a final piece.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx




8 comments:

  1. This is darling! I really like the vintage feel of the papers and colors - fabulous take on the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the design and vintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. The LOTV image is a delight Holly and you have done a gre at job with your card.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    In case you didn’t know, we have some great candy to be won at our sister challenge here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image and awesome papers to go with it. Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card! I'm so glad you joined us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LOTV topper, and how you've continued the colour scheme onto your background. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Holly, a perfect male card!

    Good Luck!

    Anne xx
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous masculine. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at the Fitztown Challenge for our Anything Goes challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    Rachelle
    FTC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget