Sunday, 26 October 2014

Pink Butterfly Heart

Sooo, today I would like to share with you a card I made a while ago, but haven't had chance to blog about until now:


This card is made using an ombre effect piece of card.  

First, from the darkest piece of card, I die-cut the butterflies.  I then followed the outline of these to fussy cut out the hard shape.

I then used the lightest part of the card to cut a square, which I layered onto a square of ivory pearlescent card.

I stamped the 'congratulations' sentiment using black memento ink onto a scrap of the ivory pearlescent card.

To finish, I added some pink, gold and ivory-coloured flat backed pearls to each corner.

I think this would be a perfect card for weddings, anniversaries, engagements etc.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card with charming colors. Thanks for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget