Saturday, 20 December 2014

Abigail Christmas

Sooo, another card today, and this is one that I made for a friend to give to his goddaughter this Christmas.


As you can probably tell, her name is Abigail and he wanted to ensure that he name was on the card.

I love easel cards as I think they are a little bit different, so I decided to make one.


As I am still trying to  use up my stash, I used an LOTV mini masterpiece and took my inspiration for the rest of the card from this and went with snowflakes.

The papers are all from an LOTV Christmas paper pack.  I also die-cut some snowflakes from some silver card using some snowflake dies I bought in last year's sales, but hadn't used yet.  I also die-cut 'Abigail' from the same silver card.

I added the letters to a strip of ivory snowflake ribbon, together with one of the die-cut snowflakes.

I then assembled the card also using a blue shiny snowflake from my stash and some silver 'happy christmas' and snowflake peel-offs.


I hope Abigail likes the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx




6 comments:

  1. Awhh! So a sweetie..I'm sure this will be treasured! So lovely to have their name added... A Gorgeous design too. Thank you soooo much for sharing it with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the sparkle from the snowflakes xx Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely easel card, love the snowflakes and all the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so cute, Thanks for joining us this week for Lots Of Layers at QKR Stampede and have a Merry Christmas.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card thank you for joining us at crafting musketeers from DT member Anthony paterson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget