Saturday, 20 December 2014

Christmas Table Set

Sooo, just a quick post to share with you the Christmas table set I made for my friend, Pamela, who is very excited about her Christmas table now.

I made her a tablecloth from this lovely Christmas Trees fabric, which I ordered from The Little Fabric Bazaar, one of my fave places for buying fabric.


You can't see it very well in these photos, but the gold on the Christmas trees is very shiny.

I then made eight double-sided napkins for some star fabric, again from The Little Fabric Bazaar.  Again the gold outline of the stars is very shiny.  To make the napkins, I stitched two rectangles of fabric together, turned then right-sides out and top-stitched with red thread. 

I then folded these into Christmas trees.


Finally, I arranged everything in a Christmas box, which I lined with gold tissue paper.  


I'm now thinking of making up some sets of these to see next year.  What do you think?

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget