Saturday, 20 December 2014

Critter Christmas

Soooo, I have loads to share with you and will try and get through as much as possible while I wait for my grandparents to arrive after they rudely made me get up and get dressed (not really in my plans for today), especially as Christmas is nearly upon us and I have loads of Christmas things to share with you.


First up is another set of cards I made to send out this Christmas (not that I've done that yet - so disorganised this year!).

Again, I have used some LOTV mini masterpieces and some LOTV papers.  I haven't used Christmas papers this time, but rather papers from the Cakes & Candles pad, which I cut into pennants.  From the scraps of paper I hole punched some circles and added two in the top right hand corner of each card.

To finish the cards, I stamped a LOTV sentiment in black ink.

I would like  to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx










6 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of cards, love the clean design, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, sweet images and great design! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Moments. Have a fabulous Christmas!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely set of cards! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and we wish you a Merry Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute..Thanks for joining us over at Brown sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects, you have been busy!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget