Saturday, 3 January 2015

Holly Christmas

Sooo, thanks to my uselessness at blogging these days, I still have a Christmas card to share with you:




This was an Order from my friend and I decided to go with an easel card, as I think they add a bit of something special.

I'm still trying to use up my stash (although I have treated myself to a few new bits, which I have been using today) so I used an LOTV mini masterpiece and papers from a Kaisercraft (I think) paper stack I have had in my stash for a while now.


I love the paper I used for the inside of the card as it has a little hidden decoration in the top left-hand corner, which you don't see until you open the card.  


I die-cut the name 'Holly' from a scrap of paper and layered this up to make a stopper.  I also used some gold ribbon from my stash to make a bow and added red stickles in pretty much every corner.   To finish, I stamped 'merry christmas' using red ink and a stampin' up! sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


I am planning on a day of making today, so I might be back later with some makes.  In any event, I still have loads of makes to blog about that I made before Christmas.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx




11 comments:

  1. A GORgeous Christmas easel card.. LOving your sparkle and pretty ribbon..Thank you sooo much for joining us at QKR Stampede
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! AWESOME easel card...LOVE the image! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge ATG!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 210 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card so nicely done. Thanks for joining us this week for Anything Goes at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Craft Galore Encore Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your easel card turned out great. That image is adorable and your papers are very pretty. Thanks so much for joining in our current challenge over at Scribbles Designs. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love that shiny ribbon! Thanks for joining us at RRR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful easel card.... loving the richness of the golds and distressing...

    Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Easel Card...sweet coloring!!
    Thank you for joining us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable , lovely colours too. Thank you for joining in with the crafting cafe challenge - Janna DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous little easel card Holly! I love LOTV!
    Thanks for playing in the Lot's of Layers Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck & hope to see you next month too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget