Sunday, 11 January 2015

Pink Elephant

Sooooo, before I get on with some sewing today - a quick new work skirt me thinks - I just want to share with you this card I made last weekend (or was it the weekend before?!) with one of my new LOTV stamps.  


How adorable is this baby elephant?!  It is one of the new releases and I just knew that I had to have it.

Anyway, this little dude(tte) is stamped with black ink and then coloured with distress inks.  I then stamped a 'new baby' sentiment in the top left hand corner and added pink faux stitching around the edge of the panel.

The backing paper is from an LOTV pad, but I forget which, and the pink card is from my stash.  I then mounted it all onto a 5x5 card, which I am still using muchly and LOVE.

To finish the card, I stamped an LOTV 'so cute' label with blank ink, added a little silver feet charm, which you can just see peepin and a pink bow from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I also made a boy version of this card which I will share with you eventually, but I'd best get on with some sewing, which I had planned to do yesterday, but in all honesty I barely moved from the sofa . . .  oops!  And my coffee has gone cold, so I'd best remedy that.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

7 comments:

  1. awwww wow this is just too cute thank you for sharing with us at glitter sparkle this week and good luck
    lindyloo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee& Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card, great image and pretty colouring.
    Thank you for sharing at my "new and cute" theme at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! I really like the sweet image and how beautifully you coloured it! Great embellies too! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Pink challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally delightful work Holly, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable creation , thanks for joining our No Circles Challenge at Chocolate ,Coffee and Cards - DT -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card, love the CAS design and the sweet image :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget