Saturday, 24 January 2015

Sparkle Fairy

Soooo, I know where I now know where I am going on my holiday in December - I'm going to St Lucia!!  Soooooooooo excited.  Now I need to plan my wardrobe.  I counted the number of dresses in my wardrobe I could take with me and the grand total is 3!  So, as I am going for ten nights, I need another 7 dresses at least.  I also need shorts and tops for during the day, so it is going to be a very busy making year so I'd best get on with it . . .

First up though, I have a card I made last weekend to share with you:


I coloured up this LOTV image a while back with my Inktense pencils, which I really need to use more and get some practice in, especially as this isn't the neatest colouring, but practice makes perfect.

I then edged the panel with silver ink and layered it onto some purple glitter paper and then silver glitter paper.

I wrapped the panel with some silver twine and stamped some LOTV tag sentiments in purple, attaching these to the card, then topping with a purple button from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

5 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card, love all the sparkle.Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Holly. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the silver layer behind the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and your colouring looks just fine to me, Holly. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Card so Sweet love the Paper and the Image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget