Saturday, 21 February 2015

Only Two Pink Balloons

Sooooo, I have new stamps and I have new dies, so naturally, I've been playing with them.  So, when a colleague text me to ask for some cards for the day after, naturally my newbies came out to play, and this is the result of one of them:


The order for this one was a 30th birthday card for a girl.

So, I used a 5x5 card and some glittery paper.  I die-cut the 'happy' from silver using a new sizzix die, which I got from Stampin' Up! with the stamp set, which I also used.  I stamped 'birthday' in memento pink.

I also die cut a '30' from the silver, using a new die set which I got from eBay.  I also die cut two pink balloons from some pink glittery paper, also using some new dies from eBay.

To finish the card, I added some silver faux stitching around the edge.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Holley this is a fantastic card I love the way you have used your new stamps. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly
    Great CAS card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and a fab design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty, Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love that "happy" die especially in the glittery paper! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice CAS love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card, love the sparkle and great die cuts! Thanks for playing at LOC! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing in Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Good Luck!
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS card, I love the die cuts! Thank you for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you back again soon.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Clean and Simple card - thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun and good luck!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget