Saturday, 7 March 2015

Birthday Candles

Soooooo, still on the birthday theme, I have another card that I would like to share with you today:


I made this card using a Stampin' Up! set, which I have had a while but haven't really used.

I stamped the sentiment onto a white panel with blue distress ink and then added a banner and the candles at the bottom in red ink.  I added red faux stitching to the edge of the panel and tiny red gems in each corner.

I layered this panel onto some red spotty LOTV paper cut to the same size as the panel and attached at a jaunty angle.  I then layered this onto some blue spotty LOTV paper, finally layering the whole thing onto red card before attaching to a x card blank.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

8 comments:

  1. I have not seen this stamp set...perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Just Us Girls...please play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card- nothing better than using neglected stamps! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday card. Thank you so much or playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so fabulous, love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect stamp choice for a masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the simplicity of the card as it does not take away from the beauty of it. Thank you so much for joining us the Crafts Galore Encore challenge 'Anything goes'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget