Saturday, 7 March 2015

Birthday Stars

Sooooo, another share for you today, and this time I would like to share with you a card I made recently for a male colleague's birthday:


This was a pretty simple card to make.  I stamped a large 'birthday' LOTV sentiment with black ink onto a large white pane;, which I then layered onto some black card before layering to a card blank.

I decided the card needed a little bit of colour, so I stamped 'happy' in teal, which seems to be my new fave colour.

I then die-cut some stars (one set) from what I think is a memory box die, using black card.

I then arranged these stars in the corners of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the big birthday sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how simple this card is and has such a WOW FACTOR. Thanks for sharing with us at Just us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect guy card....CAS with just the right amount of stars. Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card..pretty blog sentiment, glad you could join Loves Rubberstamps this week, please join our new challenge three shades of green too
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that big sentiment paired with the stars! This is so perfect for just about any man. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget