Saturday, 7 March 2015

Thinking of You . . .

Soooo, today I would like to share with you a recent card I made for a friend.  She said she needed a get well card, but unfortunately I didn't have anything get-well-y, so I decided to go for a 'thinking of you'.  It also meant that I got to use my new favourite stamp and die set from Stampin' Up!


So, as I've already said, I used a stamp and die set from Stampin' Up!  I die cut the 'you' from a scrap of paper in my stash.  I think it may have been an LOTV paper originally.  I liked the uplifting spring colours, especially as winter seems to be lasting forever this year.

I them stamped the rest of the sentiment using teal memento and added faux stitching around the edge of the card using a coordinating pen.

To finish, I raided my stash and found two die-cut flowers, which I layered up and then added a flat-backed pearl as a centre.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning and beautiful creation and lovely colours chosen for our challenge this time..Thanks for sharing and joining in...♥aNNie{Crafty Sentiments DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Karleigh Sue. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the great CAS look!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Oddball stamps challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops... I meant to use this signature Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Karleigh Sue challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CAS! Just beautiful!
    Thanks for playing in our “Pastels” challenge over at Karleigh Sue Digi’s!
    ♥ Samantha – Karleigh Sue DT Member
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Spring is in the air' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your CAS design! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations for our 300th Challenge Celebration. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget