Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Announcement

Soooooo, today I have a small announcement . . . .

I am fortunate enough to just have just any godmother, but a genuine Fairy Godmother.  Seriously, she is so short she is the size of a fairy!  She is also special and magical because she has kindly offered to set up my little business that I have been on about (in my head at least) for ages.

Soooo, without further ado, I would like to introduce my new online fabric, pattern and haberdashery shop, Haberdasherholic.

I'm starting off small while I finish my degree, so we are currently only on facebook, but please head across and like the page.  If I get to 250 likes before I officially launch, I may just do a giveaway.  I am certainly posting all my sneak peaks on there.

I am in the process of setting up the Etsy shop.  Currently, though, it will only tell you that I am on holiday.  I am also considering a Folksy shop.

I'm happy to say that I already have some great indie pattern designers lined up and I will be heading to the wholesalers shortly to get the fabric.

I'm hoping to have everything launched in mid-May, and then will develop my website and start looking for some actual real physcial bricks and mortar shop premises.

I am sooooooo excited.

This doesn't mean I will stop my crafting - in fact this has been driven by my love of crafting, and who knows, I may even put up some sneak peeks on here.

In the meantime . . .

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget