Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Frozen 21st

Soooo, another quick share tonight. 


This is another card I made at the weekend, and the brief was 21st for a girl who loves Frozen.  I think I have managed that.

I started my stamping various snowflake shapes from a Stampin Up! Christmas set in broken china distress ink all over a blank card.  I then used some scraps from the gazillion (alright, three) Elsa dresses I made before Xmas to make a mini version of the Elsa dress and added this to the card.

I then added a silver 21 and 'Megan' in blue sparkly letters to coordinate.

To finish, I discovered some silver peel-off snowflakes in my stash, so added them.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


Sorry for the quick post - my fingers are freezing and it hurts to type.  I promise to write a longer post about something else soon.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

5 comments:

  1. What a great, original idea for a 'Frozen'-inspired card, Holly! The dress is beautiful! And may I say, making THREE Elsa dresses is a terrific achievement, I bet the recipients were delighted! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Topsy Turvy Mismatch
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Frozen-inspired card! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and clever Holly..
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - love that you made your own Frozen dress. Thank you for joining the challenge over at Lacy Sunshine this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget