Sunday, 26 April 2015

Hangin' By A Moment

Sooo, another share from my card making extravaganza this morning (I tried to do equal male/female cards), and this time I have used an LOTV Here Comes Annabelle art pad image.

This just reminds me of my nieces, especially the eldest, who is definitely not girly, although she did purchase a dress last week, maybe now she is nearly 10 (next week), she is starting to embrace the fact that she is in fact a girl!


Anyway, I can definitely imagine her hanging from a tree branch, or in the case of their back garden, the bars on the swing!

I chose the colours for the rest of the card from the image (which I think have a real spring feel to them), using a tree green backing card and some papers from the LOTV Shabby Shack paper pack.  I layered all these up in line with the Creative Inspirations sketch (rotating it a little).

To finish off the card, I stamped 'birthday' in cottage ivy Memento, layering this onto some coordinating paper and adding a blue bow to mirror Annabelle's hair bows.  I also punched some circles from a scrap of paper and added these in all available corners.

I would like to enter  this into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, this is a really pretty card and lovely use of the LOTV image with the challenge sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx
    tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word this is such a precious image!! I adore that pup with the wagging tail too! ;) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image, great card. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight for our "Shabby Chic" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and your pretty card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at the paper shelter
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet lovely looking card. Cute image. Thanks for joining our celebration challenge over at the Paper Shelter. A new fun challenge has now started. :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute, thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful card! Love this darling image! So glad you were inspired to join our Spring Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image, thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.

    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet and so charming, the image is simply outstanding. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs    
    Berni,DT
    open-mindedcraftingfun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!!! I love the digi and the colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded challenge. Good luck! Ana Isabel DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this image, takes me back to when I was a child lol. Thank you for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting for our 'Shabby Chic Challenge'. Good luck and all the best.
    Sammi xxx
    (AngelicBadGirl) DT-OMC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget