Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Hello . . . Sunshine

Sooo, today I would like to share with you another  card I made at the weekend.  In fact, I liked this card so much, I made two:


I had the idea for this card a while ago, but due to total lack of enthusiasm for making cards, it didn't get made until the weekend.

This was a relatively simple card.  I die cut a 'hello' from orange glitter card using my sissix dies and then die-cut a circle from yellow card.  From the scraps left over from this, I cut some triangles and used these to make the rays of my sun.

I arranged and glued these into a 5x5 card and then stamped 'sunshine' from a Stampin' Up! set in orange memento ink in the bottom right-hand corner.

Unfortunately, making these cards seems to have brought on the rain instead of encouraging the sunshine and warmth to stay.  Maybe I need to make some more for extra encouragement?!

Anyway, I would like to enter this card(s) into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

8 comments:

  1. Ah, so it's your fault there is rain!!! Hi Holly,
    I am visiting from Pink Elephant challenge! I love your hello die-cut- how did you stick it down!?x
    Tis nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin,

      Careful application of collall glue with most of it ending up on my fingers :-/ but it stuck and that's what matters.

      Holly

      Delete
  2. What a creative way to make a sun, great use of your dies! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sunshine :)...
    Glad you could join our "use at least two dies" challenge at Loves Rubberstamps, looking forward to see you again, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright and cheerful colors, and the clever sun. Hope the sun comes out again soon! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Crafty Girlz Challenges.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creativity! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great CAS card and die-cuts-Thank you for joining us at Crafting from The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget