Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Tug 'O' War

Soooo, tonight I would quickly like to share with you another one of the cards I made at the weekend:


This was quite a quick make made using an LOTV Annabelle topper and took my colours from  that.

The spotty paper is from an LOTV paper pack and the yellow and red cards were from my stash.  

I added a blue bow made from blue satin ribbon  to echo the ribbons in Annabelle's hair and I added two tiny blue hearts in the top left-hand corner of the image.

Fairly simple, but I like it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

4 comments:

  1. This is a great card :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly, this is a lovely card with a great image. Thank you for joining in the fun this week at Creative Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget