Monday, 25 May 2015

Critter Love

Sooo, a quick share tonight while I am on the old laptop (it doesn't seem to happy often at the mo), and I would like to share with you a recent card:


This is one I made for the box at work.

I made this card using an LOTV image, which I layered onto some yellow card, which I then layered onto two LOTV papers.  I think that these are Country Gent papers but I can't actually remember, and I may have confused myself by using traditionally men's papers on a girl's card.

Anyway, moving on . . .

I added some faux stitching and some yellow spotty ribbon.

To finish, I added a yellow foam flower and some yellow gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

9 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Very cute and sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and sweet image! Thanks for sharing your amazing card with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They may be traditional male papers but they look fabulous with this image. Thanks for joining in the Layers Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a good LOTV image.
    Thanks for sharing at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Fun colors! So glad you were inspired by our Bugs & Butterflies challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous I like the image, Thank you for joining in with us this time at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan, DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget