Sunday, 7 June 2015

Man's Best Friend & Some News

Soooo, first up today, I have a little bit of news . . .

I have decided to stop with the card making and papercrafting and concentrate on my sewing.  I barely make cards now (my sewing machine is pretty much permanently set up on my desk and my sewing bits and pieces are now taking over my craft room) and I no longer get paid from work to make them for clients, so other than the odd one or two a month for family birthdays I barely make them at all.  I have therefore decided to sell off all my stuff (and buy myself sewing stuff).  I'm slowly putting bits on eBay, which can be found here and will continue to do so throughout the week as I tidy up my craft room, but if there is anything not on there that you think you may like, please get in touch.  Off the top of my head, just some of the things I will be selling off are:


  1. Sizzix Big Shot
  2. various metal dies
  3. about 30 LOTV stamps
  4. LOTV art pads
  5. Stampin' Up Sets
  6. Distress Inks
  7. Memento Inks
  8. Indigo Blu stamps
  9. lots of other stamps
  10. Flitter Glu
  11. Embossing powders
  12. Embossing heat gun
  13. 50ish Promarkers
  14. Spectrum Noir pens
  15. Paper flowers
  16. various charms
  17. LOTV papers
  18. Dovecraft papers
and that's just the things that I can remember right at this very minute.  As I say, get in touch.  If I have mentioned it at any point on this blog, I probably still have it, so it will be getting sold.

Anyway, that is my news.

However, although I am no longer making any cards, I do still have 4 or 5 left to share with you, and this is the first of those.

This is a card I made with father's day in mind, but I left it sentiment free, just in case I changed my mind:

I made this card using an LOTV topper, to which I added some faux stitching.  

I then layered this onto an LOTV paper and then some plain blue card.  To finish, I added a blue button and some twine.

Simples . . . .

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


9 comments:

  1. Oh so sad to hear you are stopping making cards. I hope you don't regret your decision. Did you know there are Facebook groups where you can sell unwanted stash - no ebay fees! The one I'm in is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/706140189408476/
    I've sold lots of stuff on there and bought even more. LOL. Your cards are lovely - do save enough stash to make a few more at least. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Annie - I'll certainly have a look at the group. I'll be keeping some stash back as my nieces love to craft when they are at my house, but I don't seem to any more. Holly

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comment Annie - I'll certainly have a look at the group. I'll be keeping some stash back as my nieces love to craft when they are at my house, but I don't seem to any more. Holly

      Delete
    3. Great card such a nice charming feel to it, thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Barb

      Delete
  2. Lovely card. Sorry you are giving up card making. Good luck with your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and beautiful design.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous card I am sorry to hear that you are giving up card making. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers this month. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Holly! There aren't enough hours in the day to do everything, sometimes you have to proritise. Enjoy your sewing!!!

    Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What shame you are giving up when you can make such an adorable like this cutie.
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget